BlueScope Lysaght (Fiji) Ltd has been operating since 1968. The LYSAGHT® brand is synonymous with quality, innovation and technical excellence in Fiji and throughout Asia and the South Pacific. Our manufactured products are all ISO 9002 certified and extensively tested for the cyclonic conditions in Fiji and the South Pacific.
- We manufacture and supply the following quality products:
- Roofing and cladding profiles: LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK®, LYSAGHT TRIMDEK®, LYSAGHT SUPERLUME®, and LYSAGHT MORCLAD® roofing and cladding profiles.
- Purlins and girts in both Cee and Zed profiles.
- Structural decking: LYSAGHT BONDEK®.
- Roofing and rainwater accessories: Flashings, ridging, gutters, and water tanks.
- Cyclonic fasteners and screws.
We supply a full range of accessories including insulation, ventilators and translucent sheeting, and also supply pre-engineered buildings.
We export to numerous South Pacific countries including; Tonga, Samoa, American Samoa, Wallis and Futuna, Solomons, Kiribati, Tuvalu and Marshall Islands.
Our Bond – the company charter of BlueScope – expresses the principles that serve to guide our decisions and actions.
About two hundred employees from across BlueScope contributed to the creation of Our Bond. The employee involvement showed that having a statement which clearly articulated BlueScope’s aims and embodied our aspirations as a company was enormously important to all.